Who Is Jesus?
We believe the decision to follow Christ is the single most important decision a person will ever make in their life. Jesus accepts us regardless of our past. His desire is to transform us into the person He intended us to be. We all need God’s forgiveness and He gives it to us when we accept Jesus and what He did for us on the cross.
- “As it is written: ‘There is no one righteous, not even one…’” Romans 3:10
- “…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…” Romans 3:23
- “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
- “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
- “for,’Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’” Romans 10:13
“I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
If you would like to accept Christ, it’s a simple matter of praying this prayer:
“Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I need your forgiveness for the things I’ve done. I believe that you are the Son of God and that you died for me. I know you rose from the dead and have complete victory over death. Come live in my heart. Cleanse me and make me whole. Thank you for what you’ve done for me. In Jesus’ name, amen.”