(Pastor Gary Johnson)
Joyful purposeful living in the second half of life!
Our heart is to make sure every senior adult at LFA is valued and given multiple opportunities to serve God’s kingdom purposes through their God-given gifts. If you are young at heart and wondering what opportunities God has for you, here are LFA there are many activities available for you. Don’t just sit back and watch from the sidelines. Come out and get engaged in fun and purposeful work of the Spirit! Allow your second half of life to be truly blessed in fellowship with others and valued service to Our Lord.
- Classic Choir – Tuesdays at 10am in Room 2
ROMEO’s (Retired Old Men Eating Out) – Men’s Breakfast group meets Wednesdays at 9am Off Campus at Denny’s on 20th St. W. and Ave. K
- Hands Extended – Ladies group meets for fellowship, fun, prayer, and craft work to benefit missions meets Wednesdays at 9am in Room 2
- Friday Morning Prayer – Fridays at 9am in Room 2
- Classic Red Hatters – 2nd Fridays at 10:30am in Room 2
- Classics Luncheon (and occasionally dinner) Fellowship – 1st Fridays at 11:30am in the Champion Center MPR ( Classics Travel – 3rd Fridays)