From the littlest babies in our nursery all the way through our oldest elementary age kids, LFA Kids exists to create a safe and fun place where kids can feel God’s love, learn from the Bible, build a relationship with God, and make positive friendships. (Pastor Wayne and Jennifer Burnham)
- Kingdom Station Nursery (newborn to 2 years) – Where our littlest ones feel God’s love through the nurturing care of our nursery team. Sundays at 9:00 & 10:45am and Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Room 5
- Little Voyagers Preschool (3 years – Pre K) – Where our preschoolers learn from the Bible through age-appropriate Bible stories and crafts. Sundays at 9:00 & 10:45am and Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Kids Quest Sunday School (Kindergarten – 5th grade) – Where our elementary kids break into small groups based on their school grade. They learn from the Bible through age-appropriate lessons and activities and make positive relationships with kids their own age. Sundays at 9:00am in the Kids Ministry Center
- Kids Quest Church (Kindergarten – 5th grade) – where our elementary kids build a relationship with God through worship and Bible-based life lessons and activities. Sundays at 10:45am in the Kids Ministry Center
(Pastor Wayne Burnham)
Our desire in Boys Ministry is to offer a safe and fun environment where our elementary-aged boys can learn to be men of God through small group studies and can build relationships with each other during games and activities.
K- 5th grade on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in the Room 208
- 6th – 8th grade on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Room 209
(Emily Moulton & Lauren Moulton, Directors)
The vision of LFA Girls Ministry is to see every girl move toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We want to help empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kIngdom of God. We do this through intentional outreach and Christian discipleship, where girls are taught biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions and form lasting and life-changing friendships with other girls and their leaders.
- Holy Spirit guidance
A servant ministry
Teamwork and cooperation
Wednesdays at 6:30 – 8:00pm (3 years to 8th Grade)
Rainbows (3 & 4 year old boys and girls) in Room 107
Daisies (Kindergarten) in Room 6
Prims 1st & 2nd combined in Room 7
Stars (3rd Grade) in Rooms 204
Stars (4rd Grade) in Rooms 205
Stars (5rd Grade) in Rooms 16
Friends in Room 206
Every other Sunday 2:00-4:00pm (9th – 12th Grade)
Girls Only (9th – 12th Grade) in Room 206
Adult Leaders at LFA Kids go through a screening process that includes reference checks and periodic background checks.
Our computer-based Sunday morning Check in & Check Out system provides a secure method for checking kids out with only authorized persons.
At check in each child is provided a name tag with a unique code. This same code is provided to the adult checking in the child and is required for check-out at pick up time.